My Emoji Stories

 Bonjour. Welcome to my second post, This time I am going to talk about some stories  that I read and listen to from er-central.com. As you can guess from the title of today article, I am going to add some emoji based on how I felt from reading and listening to those stories. Thus without further ado let's begin from Reading Library part.

Two Hard Working Ants by Diane. With Story as the Genre and Classic Tale as the Sub Genre. It has 8.50 for the level, 559 words and for me I need around 4 minutes to finish reading it. 

In summary, the story is about two hard working ants just as the title say. The two ants in a nice day are working hard as usual rather than lazing around or enjoying life like the other insect. They are preparing for the appearance of bad days and thus keep working hard even in a nice day.

Here is my emoji for this story.

(Source: https://i2.wp.com/files.123freevectors.com/wp-content/original/33567-frowning-face-emoji.jpg?w=600)

I chose the frowning emoji because the story reminded me of the past. At that time the homework are piling up like mountain because I neglect them for a while, bringing me some trouble. Although it was resolved eventually it was making me very tired for the rest of day.

Now it's time for the story in Listening Library.
Farm Life by ELLLO. The Genre is Factual and Sub Genre is Culture. With 8.80 as the level and 462 Words. It took me 5.2 minutes to finish listening it.

It was about Tood and Monica experience in farm life and their opinion between living on farm or not.

Here is my emoji for this part.

(Source:https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.e869909b259fddf9613d4006a2e25d44?rik=swtrIAtw2oMnZQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0)

I chose the thinking emoji because the listening making me think how would it was like to live on farm. Although I never been on farm properly, I did play game in that genre and some videos on Youtube. Although I know you should not treat the game as reality but I think there is similarities. To me farming will be the combination of fun and repetitive.

And so that was the end of my second post, hope you like it. Bye, see you soon.

 

(Source:https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.JCXCAiCwLyNT8jIhG2mLugHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English And Me

Suit Up!