English And Me



(Source: https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.74dde883fc6d78a94c09c1734bfc4bbe?rik=ma6fYvReCrjTcg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0)

Hello there visitor, welcome to my blog. My name is Tegar, but you can just call me Aru. I am from Indonesia, Central Java.

This my first post on Aru Blog, and I will talk about my experience in learning English language. At first I thought English are hard, especially so when I have test of English Language at Elementary School, my brain is empty and I got bad score about that. Since then I always get so-so result from English test until something happened in Fourth Grade at Elementary School. I found amazing book or novel that got me hooked but I already reached max of the current translation chapter and I find that in English version the novel has already reach quite far in chapter already. Left with no choice, I read the English chapter forcibly and translated the word I did not understand one by one. At first it was hard and then without knowing it I already reading the novel quite comfortably, at that time I am glad by my own decision to reading it forcibly and unknowingly learn English too.

The first one to properly introduced me to English are my Elementary School teacher. My English skill in  Reading are the easiest and the best because of Novel Incident. Listening are the hardest part for me because fluent English speaker usually speaking too fast for me to understand leaving me in daze.

I like Reading the most, especially interesting stories and such I usually read at least one chapter of novel or article in English. Thus I usually prefer to read something simple in English but if it was something complicated like article about Science, Math or something like that, I prefer reading it in my first language (Indonesian).

I plan to improve English properly in University and read novel and article in my free time to improve the English too. That was all for my first post, Bye.


(Source: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/018/225/3734744__f0856511d3e1798a4ebbd24b6556800e.jpg)

Comments

  1. Hey, Tegar. Thanks for sharing your reflection. I hope you'll love English and enjoy the learning journey more and more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Emoji Stories

Suit Up!